A place where children learn, grow and thrive.
- Low child to teacher ratio and small group size ensures your child gets plenty of one-on-one attention.
- Family-style learning – children in our three classrooms, infants, toddlers, and preschoolers have opportunities to interact with each age group throughout the day. During non-Covid times, the children share daily activities with seniors in the intergenerational program.
- Daily online communication with parents using the ClassDoJo platform to share photo and video updates and any other important information.
- A licensed program that is part of the Nevada Silver State Stars Quality Rating and Improvement System.
- Highly trained teachers certified in early childhood education and human development.